Stairlift Installation Manager
Division: Lift Services
Ref No: SERV/317
Closing date: 31 May 2013
An opportunity has arisen for the position of Stairlift Installation Manager working within the Operations team and operating from our Sheffield depot.
Suitable candidates will need a flexible approach and the ability to prioritise issues when working under pressure.
Reporting to the Operations Manager this role will be varied and require the following skills and experience:
– Awareness of Health, Safety and Environmental issues.
– Planning and completion of tasks to comply with our QA processes and procedures.
– Excellent communication skills and a strong team spirit will be essential, as you will work closely across other areas of our business, including Sales, Contracts, Customer Services and Scheduling.
– Knowledge of our Stairlift and associated product range.
– A proven technical experience of stairlift products.
-Working knowledge of our Company systems.
– Experience in carrying out site monitoring audits and coaching.
– Control of stock and equipment.
This is a wide ranging, varied role and as such will require some travel within the UK between regional depots and Head Office as necessary, therefore, flexibility is essential.