Why work at Stannah
We are pioneers of forward-thinking design and technical excellence. We’re a big business but we never forget that vital to our success are the amazing people who work for us.
Our salary and benefit packages and our supportive working environment attract the best people.
Quality, dedication and hard work. That’s what all our lift and stairlift engineers, apprentices and every employee bring to their job every day. So we think it’s important to give them something back. We offer:
- Good rates of pay and quarterly bonus based on company profits
- Company Benefits Discount/Rewards scheme-including cinema discounts, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street and supermarket shops
- Health Cash Plan to cover routine treatment and prescriptions and annual free flu jab
- 25 days annual holiday and Bank Holidays with the ability to purchase extra days
- Cycle2work scheme to enable the purchase of equipment and pay back tax-free through your salary
- Long service awards at 5, 10, 15 years and onward which includes extra holiday days and gifts
- Employee Assistance Programme to assist in staff wellbeing, including an in-house occupational health adviser
- Contributory pension scheme & Life assurance (death in service benefit)
- Apprenticeships & excellent training and support to help staff realize potential
- Welcoming work environment and supportive, friendly colleagues
Love your job? We hope you will if you work for Stannah. That’s because we believe it’s important to give people all the skills they need to do their job to the best of their ability.
Every step of the way
When you join, your induction will help you settle into your team, understand your role and leave you feeling excited about your future. In-depth training and performance coaching will help you grow and develop. And regular assessments mean that everyone has the support to reach their potential.