Why work at Stannah
We are pioneers of forward-thinking design and technical excellence. We’re a big business but we never forget that vital to our success are the amazing people who work for us.
Our salary and benefit packages and our supportive working environment attract the best people.
Quality, dedication and hard work. That’s what all our lift and stairlift engineers, apprentices and every employee bring to their job every day. So we think it’s important to give them something back. We offer:
- Good rates of pay and quarterly bonus based on company profits
- Company Benefits Discount/Rewards scheme-including cinema discounts, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street and supermarket shops
- Health Cash Plan to cover routine treatment and prescriptions and annual free flu jab
- 25 days annual holiday and Bank Holidays with the ability to purchase extra days
- Cycle2work scheme to enable the purchase of equipment and pay back tax-free through your salary
- Long service awards at 5, 10, 15 years and onward which includes extra holiday days and gifts
- Employee Assistance Programme to assist in staff wellbeing, including an in-house occupational health adviser
- Contributory pension scheme & Life assurance (death in service benefit)
- Apprenticeships & excellent training and support to help staff realize potential
- Welcoming work environment and supportive, friendly colleagues
Love your job? We hope you will whilst working for Stannah. That’s because we recognise the importance of developing knowledge, skills and behaviours across all of our teams. These underpin our on-going success.
From job to career
From your induction, we will help you to settle quickly into your team. We will provide you with on and off-job training appropriate to your role as well as performance coaching when required. For those who wish to progress further, we offer development opportunities that will stretch you within your own technical field as well as opportunities to work both cross-functionally and cross-divisionally. We recognise that on-going development is critical in an ever-changing world, and we continue to invest in our employees for the long term to ensure we deliver for our customers and our business.