Why work at Stannah
We are pioneers of forward-thinking design and technical excellence. We’re a big business but we never forget that vital to our success are the amazing people who work for us.
Our salary and benefit packages and our supportive working environment attract the best people.
Quality, dedication and hard work. That’s what all our lift and stairlift engineers, trainees and managers bring to their jobs every day. So we think it’s important to give them something back. We offer:
- Good rates of pay and share in company earnings
- Modern, friendly working environment
- 25 days annual holiday and Bank Holidays
- Give As You Earn scheme (charity contributions)
- Cycle2work scheme
- Long service awards
- Sports and social club
- Simply Health Cash Plan
- Excellent training and support to help staff realize potential
- Three types of Engineering apprenticeships
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance (death in service benefit)
Love your job? We hope you will if you work for Stannah. That’s because we believe it’s important to give people all the skills they need to do their job to the best of their ability.
Every step of the way
When you join, your induction will help you settle into your team, understand your role and leave you feeling excited about your future. In-depth training and performance coaching will help you grow and develop. And regular assessments mean that everyone has the support to reach their potential.